DISABILITY FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION IN DENMARK
Autumn Mist Cottage
Autumn Mist is a two bedroom cottage, with jarrah floorboards in the living area, two queen sized beds and one double decker bunk. It sleeps up to 6 people, with sweeping views across the valley from your private balcony. It has disabled access and facilities, (including a shower chair if needed). Your cottage is secluded, as the cottages are 70 metres apart, and it also has undercover parking for your convenience.
- A complimentary basket of fresh home made goodies on arrival.
- Cosy wood fire, with wood and kindling supplied.
- All linen provided.
- Electric blankets (on queen beds)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen - fridge, stove, microwave, cutlery, crockery, coffee plunger etc.
- TV, DVD player, radio cassette and CD player.
- Washing machine and laundry facilities.
- Ceiling fans.
- Private gas BBQ's and outdoor settings.
- Safe enclosed balcony with outdoor setting.
- A selection of games and books.
- Free high chair and baby's cot.
- Disabled facilities.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Undercover parking
- Sensational sweeping views
Guests please note:
- Arrival time is from 2pm on wards and departure time is 10am.
- Weekly bookings are preferred during school holidays.
- Payment accepted by cash, cheque or credit card. Book and pay online.
- All prices include GST and all linen supplied.
- No smoking in the cottages please.
- Pets are welcome at our cottages, but please read our Pets Policy.