Family Farmstay Activities
Let the kids get down and dirty on the farm, with lots of fun activities to join in and experience. Your host Warren will show your children around, introduce them to the animals, and make sure that all their questions are answered! There are lots of hands on activities every morning that will keep the kids amused and entertained for hours. They can find farm fresh eggs, help feed the horses, zip around on the quad bike, learn how to milk a cow, bottle feed calves, cuddle the rabbits, visit the tiny miniature shetland ponies, or go for a pony ride! Children love exploring, and quickly gain confidence with the animals, often returning daily for the enjoyment of joining in with the morning feed.
THINGS TO DO
- Collect fresh eggs each day from the chickens.
- Bottle feed one of our little calves.
- Play with our friendly goats.
- Learn how to groom and brush our ponies.
- Have a guided pony ride on bush tracks around our farm.
- Join our rabbits for a cuddle in our large rabbit enclosure.
- Try your hand at milking our friendly Jersey cow.
- Zip around on the Quad bike.
- Go for an adventure walk to see how many animals you can spot.
- Watch the birds.
- Play on the swings.
AMAZING FARM EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THE EXTRAS
"An absolutely wonderful stay. A true delight to find a well equipped, cozy farm stay with all the extras. Zahlia’s confidence grew each day until she was off like a shot- collecting eggs, milking cows, feeding animals and riding ponies. Jett loved helping out with the jobs on the farm. We had a most enjoyable and relaxing stay. The owners are extremely knowledgeable, genuine, friendly hosts. Well done and thank you. Your attention to extra details shows. " - Trip Advisor Review